Thursday, April 13, 2017

The Best Quotes In The Entire World (AGAIN!)

The very first post that ever went up on this blog was full of amazing quotes that I really like. I decided to do another one of those posts with Dear Evan Hansen quotes that I like. I provided the song that they came from so that you can listen to the lines if you are interested. :)

There is a reason I did not provide explanations for these quotes. That reason is following. Each person interprets a quote differently. I want each reader to understand the quote in a way that applies to them. These quotes don't do anything if I tell you how to feel about them.

Enjoy!

"Cause when the villains fall, the kingdoms never weep. No one lights a candle to remember."
-Requiem, Dear Evan Hansen

"Even if you've always been that barely in the background kind of guy, you still matter."
-Disappear, Dear Evan Hansen

"So, where's the map? I need a clue, cause the scary truth is I'm flying blind and I'm making this up as I go."
-Anybody Have A Map, Dear Evan Hansen

"When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around, do you ever really crash or even make a sound?"
-Waving Through A Window, Dear Evan Hansen.

"It just takes a little patience, it takes a little time. A little perseverance, and a little uphill climb...the hard way,
but it's the right way..."
-To Break In A Glove, Dear Evan Hansen

"But what do you do when there's this great divide?...And what do you do when the distance is too wide?"
-If I Could Tell Her, Dear Evan Hansen

There are more, but unfortunately I don't have time to type every word of the soundtrack into one post. :)

4 comments:

  1. These are some great quotes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes and your paaion for this musical. I really have to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I really need new glasses... "meant".

    ReplyDelete