Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My Favorite Movie

 A funny classic from 1998, "Parent Trap" is a movie that will both make you laugh and warm your heart. This film is an updated version of the original "Parent Trap" from 1961 and stars an eleven year old Lindsay Lohan.
(Warning: This movie review will be very vague because I don't want to give anything away.)
"Parent Trap" is about two girls, Annie from London and Hallie from California, who make a surprising discovery when they meet at summer camp in New England that will change their lives forever. The movie documents their journey as they work together to sabotage he life of an "evil almost stepmother" in order to complete their mission together. 
WARNING: THE NEXT PART CONTAINS SPOILERS. PLEASE STOP READING AND GO WATCH THE MOVIE IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET, IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!
I really liked this movie. One of the reasons I liked it was because of the rollercoaster of emotion the viewers experience while watching it. I was laughing so hard that my stomach hurt during the scene where Hallie and Annie repeatedly prank Meredith during the camping trip. I could feel the love when Hallie's dad and Annie's mom were looking at the wine collection together. I could feel the tension whenever Annie and Hallie talked to Meredith.
This is a great movie and I highly recommend it to anyone with feelings :)




1 comment:

  1. I love this movie, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete