Sunday, March 19, 2017

All We See Is Sky For Forever

I have already expressed how indescribably breathtaking Dear Evan Hansen is. I feel as though I am unable to express how inspirational and phenomenal this musical is. So, if I could choose three famous people to meet in person, they would be the following:
*Note: Each name is a link to the person's picture.*

1. Ben Platt
Ben Platt is an amazing actor with a wonderful voice and he plays a very interesting character that I would love to meet.

2. Laura Dreyfuss
Laura Dreyfuss has a beautiful voice and she seems really funny. She's the kind of celebrity that everyone just wants to be friends with!

3. Either Justin Paul or Benj Pasek
I would like to meet both of these amazing people, but I only get three, so I would just get one of them. Pasek and Paul are the songwriters for Dear Evan Hansen. I would love to find out how they came up with such amazing songs.

If I got to spend an afternoon with these people, we (Well, me. They would be performing.)  would see Dear Evan Hansen, then we would tour backstage and we would see the show again, except this time, I would perform with them. :)

Image result for all we see is sky for forever

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds amazing, let me know if that day ever happens and then I'll come be in the audience! :-)

    ReplyDelete