Friday, December 2, 2016

How Does A Homework DOING Machine Turn Into A Homework GIVING Machine?

Image result for 3rd grade rocks!I have been asked to write about what job in a school I would be best at. This post will be a bit similar to my "Where I see myself in 10 years" post.

     I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, (I think I have) but I want to be an elementary school teacher when I grow up. I have known this ever since I started going to school, and I recently narrowed it down to either third or fifth grade.

Image result for fifth grade rocks     I want to do this because I love to help people, spend time around little kids, and help others learn.

     We recently took a quiz in class about what strengths, or gifts, we had, and how we could use them. We rated how much we liked a specific activity from one to five, and we added our scores up at the end.

     My lowest score for a category was 8 out of 15, and my highest was 14. I had four categories that got either a fourteen or thirteen, and they all are important traits of a teacher. I will share them with you now.


Interpersonal (people):  This is definitely important for a teacher, since I would be interacting with a lot of people daily

Body-Kinesthetic: Being a teacher, especially an elementary school teacher, I need to move around a lot, so this is very important.

Musical-Rhythmic: This one is a bit of a stretch, but some teachers use songs to help their students remember information.

Verbal-Linguistic: Teachers talk a lot, so good speaking and communication skills are important.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment